REDISCOVER THE NEW HEART OF NEW YORK TODAY
Enjoy unique shopping, dining and experiences to explore. Stay connected and follow @HudsonYards for the latest updates.
It’s the little things that sweeten life. So say Cristina Ros Blankfein and Jennifer Ross, the co-founders of Swoon, a line of natural sugar-free beverages. To prove their point, the duo have camped an Airstream on the Public Square & Gardens, from which they will be serving their refreshing takes on your favorite childhood drinks (classic and pink lemonade, peach and sweet tea or a half–and-half concoction and more).
Stop by daily. Here’s why you’ll be glad you did:
1. You’ll taste something unique: The brand uses a not-so-secret ingredient, premium-sourced monk fruit, to provide a natural sweetness that leaves no unnatural aftertaste.
2. One of Swoon’s biggest fans? Emma Chamberlain. The popular YouTuber discovered Swoon’s Pink Lemonade in Erewhon, a West Coast market. Soon, a collaboration was born: a limited-edition matcha lemonade.
3. You’ll get your daily dose of vitamin C: One can provides 100% of the healing antioxidant.
4. Everyone can enjoy a can. Ross was diagnosed with Type-1 diabetes at age 6 so she has created a product suitable for people with diabetes. It’s kosher, gluten free, vegan and keto-friendly, too.
5. There’s a Swoon for every craving. Classic Lemonade is tart, Peach Iced Tea sweet, Ginger Lemonade a bit spicy and the Matcha Lemonade kind of earthy (but not so earthy—even non-matcha lovers love it). In the mood for a cocktail? Swoon’s products make great mixers. Try pairing the Pink Lemonade with tequila.
6. The more you drink, the more others get. For each case sold, Swoon donates a can to the Food Bank of New York.